Unmatched Quality, Luxurious Sparkle – Swarovski Crystal Beads
Swarovski crystal imitators are everywhere. When it’s time to buy Swarovski crystal beads online, don’t be fooled. Find a treasure trove of genuine Austrian Swarovski crystal beads at Crystal Findings today and discover why our loyal customers have been buying from us for the last 20+ years!
What Makes Swarovski Beads and Crystals Special?Swarovski beads and crystals are precision cut using a proprietary hydro-electric glass-cutting technique invented in the late 1800s by Bohemian glass cutter Daniel Swarovski. Allowing glass to be cut more precisely than by hand cutting, this process produces brilliant crystals. Now fifth-generation family-owned, Swarovski is now home to over 25,000 employees and produces a mind-boggling array of shimmering, multi-faceted gems. ‘A diamond for everyone.’ -Founder Daniel Swarovski
How Can You Tell if a Swarovski Crystal Bead is Real?Swarovski crystals showcase a brilliant shine that far surpasses imitators, and on close inspection, will reveal no bubbles within the crystal. The surface of Swarovski crystals is crystal clear, with no scratches or hazy sheen. Machine made, crystal color, cut and sizing are identical. Distributed by authorized retailers, stones are packaged, loose, in a genuine Swarovski box.
A Bead for Every Color In the Rainbow, A Shape for Every Place in the Cosmos… Crystal Findings carries Swarovski crystal beads online in an amazing array of shapes, colors, effects, and cuts, including:
- Round Swarovski crystal beads.
- Geometric shapes, including square, polygonal, Diamond shape/bicone, Rondelle, teardrop, and more.
- Briolette Swarovski crystal beads.
- Marguerite Swarovski crystal beads.
- Helix shaped Swarovski crystal beads.
- Disco ball style Swarovski crystal beads.
- Flower, butterfly, and heart-shaped Swarovski crystal beads.
- Specialty fancy shapes, including crystal disc, modular, keystone, graphic, galactic, cosmic, aquiline.