Unique & Beautiful: Cloisonné Beads
Cloisonné beads, artfully adorned with metal and beautifully painted imagery, have been a popular method of decorating jewelry and religious imagery and artifacts such as rosaries, as well as adorning clothing, for centuries. Creating truly unique and beautiful pieces each and every time, this technique, practiced by the ancient Egyptians, Romans, Chinese, French and Europeans, remains popular today.
Set Your Art Apart with Crystal Findings Cloisonné beadsUsing a type of soldering or inlays, silver or gold is fixed in thin strips onto metal objects or beads, dividing the item into individual compartments. These objects are then hand painted, creating decorative geometric shapes into which images are affixed via enamel, then fired into permanence in a kiln, allowing for a colorful variety of adornments. Crystal Findings fine quality Cloisonné beads, as those of their predecessors, come in an array of sizes, colors, styles and prints, including…
- Geometric Shapes: Round, oval, triangular, tear drop, and heart-shaped Cloisonné beads.
- Flattened Shapes: Round (donut), oval, triangular, and tear drop Cloisonné beads.
- Fancy Shapes: Including cylindrical, Rondelle (coin), tube and shaped Cloisonné beads.
- Novelty Shapes: Such as ladybug, animal Cloisonné beads.
- Twist-On and Clasp Style Cloisonné Beads: Perfect for hidden treasure.