Add Excitement and a Touch of Magic with Shamballa Beads…
Shamballa beads make a beautiful addition to nearly any piece, whether for their spiritual influence, or looks alone. Bearing a shimmering appearance similar to that of a disco ball or multi-faceted diamond, the sparkling shine of Shamballa beads makes a stunning statement in any design.
Sparkling Color & Beauty: Shamballa BeadsPeople often don Shamballa bracelets for their beauty, but many are developing an interest in the meaning and benefits of wearing particular jewels and colors. Though additional colors have been added, traditionally Shamballa beads encompassed the 7 colors associated with chakras - Sanskrit/Indian centers of spiritual power within the body, each associated with a specific facet of well-being. Our high quality Shamballa beads include both traditional colors, and many more…
- Red Shamballa Beads Base/root chakra. Associated with passion, sensuality, confidence/bravery, enthusiasm/vitality, humanity.
- Yellow & Gold Shamballa Beads Third/solar plexus chakra. Associated with purpose, self-confidence, will power, intelligence/logic, happiness/optimism, and creativity.
- Green Shamballa Beads Heart chakra. Associated with balance and harmony, healing/care, acceptance/generosity, traits of compassion and romance.
- Blue Shamballa Beads Throat chakra. Associated with expansion through communication, trust/caution, inspiration, loyalty and affection.
- Violet Shamballa Beads Crown chakra, top of head. Associated with bliss, spirituality, clarity/enlightenment, kindness/selflessness, promotes understanding/wisdom/awareness of self.
- Indigo ‘Third eye’ chakra, mid-forehead. Associated with intuition and imagination, wisdom, idealism, and fearlessness.
- Orange Sacral chakra. Associated with balance, energy, enthusiasm, confidence, intimacy/sensuality; releases stress/blocks in your life.
- White Shamballa Beads A mix of all colors, and thus considered the color of perfection. Associated with clarity and purity/perfection, innocence/new beginnings, truth/integrity.
- Black Shamballa Beads Absence of color. Associated with strength, authority, power, formality, and mystery. A popular choice for men.